Yoga For Success
“If you learn to use this body as an instrument, it is the most fantastic and powerful instrument on the planet. Yoga is towards realising this.”– Sadhguru
How successful you are in life simply depends on how well you can use your mind and body.
In an effort to bring the timeless benefits of Yoga to every human being, Isha will be offering a wave of free Yoga sessions on 12 February 2017 in over 20 locations across Europe. The sessions will explore powerful tools to achieve optimal physical health and mental clarity, unveiling the possibility of life beyond stress.
• The workshops are open to all over 7 years of age and do not require any fitness level or previous exposure to yoga
• Workshops are held for 1h 30min to allow interaction and the possibility to ask questions in the end.
• The practices taught can be done anywhere between 5 to 21 minutes
• Ongoing online support will be made available after the session.
• Enhances vitality, focus, memory and productivity
• Stabilises the body, mind and emotions
• Strengthens and stabilizes the spine
• Can relieve back pain, stress, anxiety and tension
• Can relieve from chronic ailments and improves overall health
• Enhances teamwork and communication
• Imparts a lasting sense of joy, peace and fulfillment
DATE & TIME: 12 Feb 2017 (Sunday) 2:30 to 4:00pm
LOCATION: St. Andrew’s Resource Centre, 114-116 Pearse Street, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 2
REGISTRATION: Register at www.ishafreeoffering.com
Fiona McCann +353 86 8581312 email@example.com
199 total views, 1 today